Ass Brutalewd 6: Derriere Affair Ass Brutalewd 6: Derriere Affair

My favorite part was the "Fuck that shit" line, and then the analingus that followed.

Ass Brutalewd 4: All Twerk & Obey Ass Brutalewd 4: All Twerk & Obey

Oh man, poor Twilight, I did not expect that messed up yet very hilarious thing to happen. As for seeing ponies twerking, it can't be unseen. Twerking for honkies, that's all.

Sand Planet / Fan Animation Sand Planet / Fan Animation

It looks wonderful, I just wish this animation of yours was longer.

SAMURAI JACK SEASON 5 ALTERNATIVE ENDING SAMURAI JACK SEASON 5 ALTERNATIVE ENDING

Very nice animation, and yeah Jack suffered so fucking long. You think Genndy could have thrown him a bone or something.

QuintinThompson responds:

Brooo fureal!!!

Pokeballz Pokeballz

I liked it, I liked the braixen part, braixen just looks at itself thinking what am I doing here? I'd like to see how the rest of the scene plays out., what was ditto about to do I wonder?

Torganzer responds:

Hahaha :D I wonder how it plays out as well...

EDGELORD 2 - THE PROMENING EDGELORD 2 - THE PROMENING

Hilarious, my favorite line was "I've gone to the edge and built a home!", love it.

ROAD RAGER ROAD RAGER

To be fair people who drive while on their phones do deserve to get shot.

Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video) Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video)

Great song don't know what people are complaining about, the animation is good, there could have been more scenes instead of showing the same ones again though. It was weird and I liked it, and did anybody notice Jesus from Define Intervention at 4:05?

Cream Cream

At first I thought cream was going to be this to good to be true type deal where it turns out to be evil in the end, but no. Cream was actually good the whole time, and as soon as the fat cats heard they would lose money, then it was evil. Just like the cure for cancer and those 3 types of aids.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

That was amazing, really brutal. I would like to know more of the story, like how the vikings took over that town. Since this is a pilot hopefully there are more episodes, just one suggestion, more boobies next time.