Woke is a Joke : Foamy The Squirrel Woke is a Joke : Foamy The Squirrel

I hate people who say "stay woke" it's the new yolo, it's horrible. Love Foamy, been watching your stuff for years.

Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women Natural Born Suckers 2: Fast Times and Faster Women

Lord Isa is just too cute, her accent, the way it looks like she's always blushing, that sexy little moan she made when she got those Big. Black. Rubber. . . Anyways did Grant's chest get hairier? Loved the anime Easter eggs, Kamina's glasses, scissor blade from kill la kill. Also how is Isa in a picture at 8:42 she is a vampire, unless it's a painting. Wish you made more animations with these characters and not just around Halloween, love them so much. Next year 20 minute animation. Also how did you only get 2nd place, this deserves number 1!

WooleyWorld responds:

Yeah that 2nd place is very discouraging for how long I spent on this thing...

Glad you noticed the easter eggs. I enjoy the characters and setting so I'd like to do more with them.

Ass Brutalewd 6: Derriere Affair Ass Brutalewd 6: Derriere Affair

My favorite part was the "Fuck that shit" line, and then the analingus that followed.

Range of the Dead Range of the Dead

Great game, love the whole dead series, can't wait for future sequels, I just have one problem, why doesn't the game save? Is it just me or is it the game, if it's the game please fix it, it really sucks and takes way too long to unlock the challenges.

Evil-Dog responds:

it does save for me, i'll investigate

Crisis v0.01b alpha demo Crisis v0.01b alpha demo

This cannot be the end of this game, dude you have to finish this game, I got to kill that giant. You can do it, make it the epic game you wanted it to be!

The Slaying of Sandy Hook The Slaying of Sandy Hook

You got balls for making a game like this, that being said I'll be the first to say, that was a fun game. I liked the three modes I just wish the teachers would actually shoot since they had guns and the person could walk faster other than that I loved shooting and slicing up those little kids and teachers. Get ready for the shit storm of comments coming your way!

I Can't Be Stopped I Can't Be Stopped

The beat was alright, the singing/rapping could be a lot better, it just doesn't sound natural, it sounds like somebody's reading off a piece of paper, and not very well. The lyrics could also be better.

AntagonistDC responds:

Well we were never meant to actually sing like r&b artists, or anything like that. Trust me, there's PLENTY of artists that are worse than this. As for the lyrics, it's a hell of a lot better than 90% of today's hiphop lyrics, because it makes way more sense. Something tells me that you don't listen to hiphop that much anyway, just someone who listen to variety of genres without knowing the different styles in each genre.

"Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended "Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended

Great Song!

I love this song, it is also so sad I remember seeing that episode ,when the Hokage died.

the necromancer's room the necromancer's room

I really love this pic, there's so much detail everywhere. I especially like the bookcase, and the picture that's in a black frame under the black figure.

Jack and John Jack and John

When you say there's a story to this do you mean actual deer came into your yard or just a made up story? Also, how can you tell if a deer is disabled?

linda-mota responds:

the way he would move and the way the other deer would treat him they knew he was disabled. couldn't walk right and the deer brother would be close by to make sure he wouldnt fall over. real deer. they'd some in our yard a lot and get treats

Pickle Rick Pickle Rick

Jesus fucking Christ, Shad. Is there anything you can't sexualize?