Pokeballz Pokeballz

I liked it, I liked the braixen part, braixen just looks at itself thinking what am I doing here? I'd like to see how the rest of the scene plays out., what was ditto about to do I wonder?

Torganzer responds:

Hahaha :D I wonder how it plays out as well...

EDGELORD 2 - THE PROMENING EDGELORD 2 - THE PROMENING

Hilarious, my favorite line was "I've gone to the edge and built a home!", love it.

ROAD RAGER ROAD RAGER

To be fair people who drive while on their phones do deserve to get shot.

Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video) Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video)

Great song don't know what people are complaining about, the animation is good, there could have been more scenes instead of showing the same ones again though. It was weird and I liked it, and did anybody notice Jesus from Define Intervention at 4:05?

Cream Cream

At first I thought cream was going to be this to good to be true type deal where it turns out to be evil in the end, but no. Cream was actually good the whole time, and as soon as the fat cats heard they would lose money, then it was evil. Just like the cure for cancer and those 3 types of aids.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

That was amazing, really brutal. I would like to know more of the story, like how the vikings took over that town. Since this is a pilot hopefully there are more episodes, just one suggestion, more boobies next time.

TD-Market Values TD-Market Values

Wow Dave I thought you were going to get real serious at the end there, then cock gun.

Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

It was all happy and everything, and then it turned disturbing in an instant.

TD-Shut The World Out TD-Shut The World Out

Been a fan of yours for a while now TD, love everything from your art to your sense of humor, and now I find out we have something else in common, are taste in music. New wave and synth pop are my favorite, they were also played by my local college radio, hell I see you also like Cavemen banging on sticks & rocks too? Not a lot of people listen to that these days.

The Morning After The Morning After

Nice little animation, question, is the audio from a movie? Dude's voice sounds like Andre 3000.