Range of the Dead Range of the Dead

Great game, love the whole dead series, can't wait for future sequels, I just have one problem, why doesn't the game save? Is it just me or is it the game, if it's the game please fix it, it really sucks and takes way too long to unlock the challenges.

Evil-Dog responds:

it does save for me, i'll investigate

Crisis v0.01b alpha demo Crisis v0.01b alpha demo

This cannot be the end of this game, dude you have to finish this game, I got to kill that giant. You can do it, make it the epic game you wanted it to be!

The Slaying of Sandy Hook The Slaying of Sandy Hook

You got balls for making a game like this, that being said I'll be the first to say, that was a fun game. I liked the three modes I just wish the teachers would actually shoot since they had guns and the person could walk faster other than that I loved shooting and slicing up those little kids and teachers. Get ready for the shit storm of comments coming your way!

Autobahn Bei Nacht (Tech) Autobahn Bei Nacht (Tech)

This looks awesome, can't wait for a full game if there is one.

UltimoGames responds:

thx, I don't know if I ever going to make a full game out of it, it is hard to make bending roads and police cars chasing you. But it was fun to make this Tech demo :)

BallGame BallGame

Good little game, there's room for improvement though, for instance the ball could be more easier to control and the obstacles could be little and then they get bigger as the game progresses. I'd also like to know if that helicopter game inspired you to make this, it's basically the samething. Highscore so far, 356.

FT: Christmas Adventures FT: Christmas Adventures

Good game, I like playing little games like this, it entertains me! It should be rated A though, you know because all the graphic sex.

Obama Chicken Kickin Obama Chicken Kickin

It could have been good but there's still an invisible wall.

OneShot OneShot

Nice little game it's a real bitch, but I did get to the fourth level, I was actually thinking it was going to be like the third and it was, just wasn't fast enough.

U'su U'su

Not bad

It does look interesting, the only problem I could see is the climbing at the end.

Genius Quiz Genius Quiz

Interesting

I thought it was good I scored a 86 I guess that means I know who will kill me and who will not, you should make another one but longer.