SAMURAI JACK SEASON 5 ALTERNATIVE ENDING SAMURAI JACK SEASON 5 ALTERNATIVE ENDING

Very nice animation, and yeah Jack suffered so fucking long. You think Genndy could have thrown him a bone or something.

QuintinThompson responds:

Brooo fureal!!!

Pokeballz Pokeballz

I liked it, I liked the braixen part, braixen just looks at itself thinking what am I doing here? I'd like to see how the rest of the scene plays out., what was ditto about to do I wonder?

Torganzer responds:

Hahaha :D I wonder how it plays out as well...

EDGELORD 2 - THE PROMENING EDGELORD 2 - THE PROMENING

Hilarious, my favorite line was "I've gone to the edge and built a home!", love it.

Range of the Dead Range of the Dead

Great game, love the whole dead series, can't wait for future sequels, I just have one problem, why doesn't the game save? Is it just me or is it the game, if it's the game please fix it, it really sucks and takes way too long to unlock the challenges.

Evil-Dog responds:

it does save for me, i'll investigate

Crisis v0.01b alpha demo Crisis v0.01b alpha demo

This cannot be the end of this game, dude you have to finish this game, I got to kill that giant. You can do it, make it the epic game you wanted it to be!

The Slaying of Sandy Hook The Slaying of Sandy Hook

You got balls for making a game like this, that being said I'll be the first to say, that was a fun game. I liked the three modes I just wish the teachers would actually shoot since they had guns and the person could walk faster other than that I loved shooting and slicing up those little kids and teachers. Get ready for the shit storm of comments coming your way!

I Can't Be Stopped I Can't Be Stopped

The beat was alright, the singing/rapping could be a lot better, it just doesn't sound natural, it sounds like somebody's reading off a piece of paper, and not very well. The lyrics could also be better.

AntagonistDC responds:

Well we were never meant to actually sing like r&b artists, or anything like that. Trust me, there's PLENTY of artists that are worse than this. As for the lyrics, it's a hell of a lot better than 90% of today's hiphop lyrics, because it makes way more sense. Something tells me that you don't listen to hiphop that much anyway, just someone who listen to variety of genres without knowing the different styles in each genre.

"Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended "Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended

Great Song!

I love this song, it is also so sad I remember seeing that episode ,when the Hokage died.

Trap Marco Diaz Trap Marco Diaz

I have a feeling this is going to be one of Shad's posters for next month, I also have a feeling I'm going to get it, even after knowing that it's Marco.

Iron Fist Iron Fist

Totally thought it was Hulk Hogan in the thumbnail, but it was Iron Fist, still awesome.

DocLew responds:

Haha, thanks a lot! :)

Mike Mike

I too thought this was going to be Fat Albert. Still a nice piece of art.