Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

That was amazing, really brutal. I would like to know more of the story, like how the vikings took over that town. Since this is a pilot hopefully there are more episodes, just one suggestion, more boobies next time.

TD-Market Values TD-Market Values

Wow Dave I thought you were going to get real serious at the end there, then cock gun.

Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

It was all happy and everything, and then it turned disturbing in an instant.

Range of the Dead Range of the Dead

Great game, love the whole dead series, can't wait for future sequels, I just have one problem, why doesn't the game save? Is it just me or is it the game, if it's the game please fix it, it really sucks and takes way too long to unlock the challenges.

Evil-Dog responds:

it does save for me, i'll investigate

Crisis v0.01b alpha demo Crisis v0.01b alpha demo

This cannot be the end of this game, dude you have to finish this game, I got to kill that giant. You can do it, make it the epic game you wanted it to be!

The Slaying of Sandy Hook The Slaying of Sandy Hook

You got balls for making a game like this, that being said I'll be the first to say, that was a fun game. I liked the three modes I just wish the teachers would actually shoot since they had guns and the person could walk faster other than that I loved shooting and slicing up those little kids and teachers. Get ready for the shit storm of comments coming your way!

I Can't Be Stopped I Can't Be Stopped

The beat was alright, the singing/rapping could be a lot better, it just doesn't sound natural, it sounds like somebody's reading off a piece of paper, and not very well. The lyrics could also be better.

AntagonistDC responds:

Well we were never meant to actually sing like r&b artists, or anything like that. Trust me, there's PLENTY of artists that are worse than this. As for the lyrics, it's a hell of a lot better than 90% of today's hiphop lyrics, because it makes way more sense. Something tells me that you don't listen to hiphop that much anyway, just someone who listen to variety of genres without knowing the different styles in each genre.

"Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended "Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended

Great Song!

I love this song, it is also so sad I remember seeing that episode ,when the Hokage died.

Wendy's Wendy's

I got to ask, what's up with all the Wendy's drawings lately, I'm not just talking about you either, did something happen recently at Wendy's? Also this has got to be one of your next posters.

Guess the Booty - Round 3 Guess the Booty - Round 3

Top right: Pocahontas Top left: Storm Bottom right: Wasp Bottom left: Chun Li.

Tentakel Tentakel

It seems that the suckers on this tentacle can actually suck, if you know what I mean.